The Worsaae was a starship assigned to Starfleet Science Archaeology Division on an archaeological dig on Matanda under Commander Anne Lansing's command when Admiral J.P. Hanson diverted it to Wolf 359 in 2367. Unfortunately, the Worsaae could not leave Matanda's orbit due to a class 9 plasma storm.
Once the storm passed, Lansing ordered the Worsaae to Wolf 359, but warp coils in the starboard nacelle were damaged by the storm. The ship limped towards Wolf 359, only to find out en route the armada had failed. They rediverted to Earth to pick up medical and specialist teams on a rescue mission for survivors of the Battle of Wolf 359.
- Commander Anne Lansing - Commanding officer
- Lieutenant Art Finkelstein - Archaeologist
- Lieutenant junior grade Nancy Redwing - Archaeologist
- Lieutenant Wayan - Chief engineer
- Ensign Kamil Abboushi - Flight controller
- Ensign Emmanuel Ndikumana - Operations manager
For the rescue mission:
|Busse - Carnarvon - Lantree - Rebellious - Saratoga - Worsaae|