|Writer(s):||Scott Fack and John Sill|
|Original post date:||1992|
|Previous episode:||"The Name of the Game"|
The USS Artemis appears out of the blue, the ship long thought lost. As an away team beams over to the ship, the ghosts of the past are far from dead, and the crew engages in a life-or-death struggle that will change them all forever...
- "Commander Greene and I were running through the scenarios, and the Artemis didn't explode."
- "Wow, that’s gotta win obvious remark of the year."
- -- Commander Kari Eriksson and Counselor Daniel Radke on the bridge, discussing the hulk of the Artemis on the viewscreen
- This episode introduces the M'Tar.
- Hahn Jun-Seok is revealed to be a Na'arbi agent.
- The functions of the modifications performed on Daniel Radke's body are revealed, and it is assumed it was the M'tar who made these alterations.
- The original version of this story, as have all the other Prospect adventures, have been lost. The author is attempting to re-write them as fast as he can.
antipolaron; Artemis, USS; Athelstan, Jason; Biondo, Vanessa; chronometric particle; Drever, Jennifer; Eighth Great M'Tar Empire; Enip; Enipian; Eriksson, Kari; Garrett; graviton pulse; The Great War; Greene, John; Greene, Michael; Hahn Jun-Seok; Lansing, Anne; Liaison; Link; M'Tar; M'Tar Domain; Mendoza, Ralf; Na'arbi; navigational deflector; O'Donovan, Justin; Prospect, USS; Radke, Daniel; Romulan Neutral Zone; Sector 001; Starbase 125; Stratos, George; Tedesco, Steven; telekinesis; tetryon; Treaty; warp core breach